Boise Century/Event Prep (16 weeks) Beginner/Novice (Copy)
Minimum qualifications for this plan should be basic cycling proficiency, a solid understanding of the “rules of the road” for cyclists, and a base level of physical conditioning that will allow you to ride up to 20+ miles per day without stopping.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:51 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:43 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|1:01 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:51 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||1:43 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||1:01 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.