8-Week Cyclocross Training Plan
melissa rossAll plans by this Coach
The Cross season is here! This 8 week cross specific plan will take you through the season. You will spend time working on cyclocross skills and specific intervals to simulate the high intensity efforts you will do during the race. You can use heart rate or a power meter for this program. For personal coaching, personalized plans, weekly feedback, nutrition or wellness coaching, please visit www.potentialenergytraining.com. Good luck and have fun!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:35 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x3
|0:48 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:35 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:48 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?