4 week Cyclocross In-Season Plan
Drew ChristopherAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to be used in the midst of the cyclocross season. There are more rest days and lower volume than a pre-season or early season plan. The total hours look larger because of days with racing versus training options, For this plan, it will be up to you to adjust for training days versus race days on the weekends (or if you have a mid week series). There are workout or race options on both days, you can just ignore or delete the thing that is not applicable for you. The weekly hours are approximately 10 per week on the bike and 1 hour per week of cross training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?