Drew ChristopherAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to be implemented in the weeks leading into or at the beginning of a cyclocross season. There are workouts designed to be done on the road as well as specific workouts to do offroad and on the cyclocross bike. Additionally there is instruction for some running to help the body adjust to those specific rigors of the sport. Hours each week vary between 8-12 hours on the bike and 1-2 hours of cross training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?