Cyclocross Cat 4/5 Training Plan
This plan is designed to help the aspiring Cat 4/5 CX racer take to their fitness to the next level. This is a 12 week plan that will help you find your heart rate or power training zones. The objective of this plan is to take your current fitness level and help you dominate the field. It's Cyclocross specific to help you fine tune your fitness and handling skills.
You should be able to ride at least 5-6 hours a week currently before starting this plan. You will need some type of computer that monitors heart rate to follow the plan structure.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.