Charles Kyle - KyleCoachingAll plans by this Coach
This is a 20 week cyclocross plan. The plan consists of a combination of running, road bike (or cross bike), and cross bike training. The on the road training established endurance while the cross bike training develops skills. NOTE: 100% of the riding can be done on a cross bike.
The plan is about 10 hours total per week at its peak (including running). This plan can be used for intermediate and advanced racers. The intent of this program is to culminate with a state championship sometime in the December time frame.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?