Cyclocross base building 12 weeks plan
Nick de Meyer British Triathlon Federation level 3 Coach, Training Bible Master endurance coachAll plans by this Coach
This Cyclocross 12 week base training structured workout plan will help you to develop your base aerobic engine to prepare for the next phase of training your build phase
In this base plan you will be developing your bodies physiological system to burn fats more efficiently as a fuel source, strengthen ligaments and tendons, develop your lung capacity
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?