Cycling - Cyclocross Race Season Plan (4 weeks)
Vision Quest CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This is a plan to support high performance throughout a cyclocross race season. Because everyone's race lineup is a bit different, this plan is a bit of a different format. Rather than trying to prescribe week-by-week training throughout the course of the season, it describes weekly training routines for four common scenarios that might be encountered during the race season: a non-race weekend, a Saturday race weekend, a Sunday race weekend and a back-to-back race weekend. As you move through your race season pick the routine that is appropriate to your schedule for each week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:48 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:48 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?