Paul WarloskiAll plans by this Coach
This is a 12 to 13-week program to build top form for the state cyclocross championship.
If you want to race more, simply adapt the weekend schedule to accommodate your race program.
All of my plans include endurance training, strength training, yoga, and full email support (paulw@SimpleEnduranceCoaching.com). Email me with questions any time!
The key to any cyclocross season is recovery after racing. That said, you have two to three hard sessions a week, including the racing. You may find that three sessions are too much for you. Delete the workout that is your biggest strength. If you are already strong, delete the tempo or sweet spot intervals. If you are already fast, delete the short workouts.
Always complete the cross practice workouts, even if there is no local practice. Get out on your own to practice starts, dismounts/ remounts, and off-camber turning.
Also, you can do the short intervals on a grassy or sandy course to also practice your cyclocross skills.
If you have questions, please contact me at paulw@SimpleEnduranceCoaching.com. If you have access to a gym, I'm happy to send you a program for gym strength work. I can also help coach you through this program with a semi-custom package. See more of what I offer for endurance training, strength training, and yoga at www.SimpleEnduranceCoaching.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.