Cross is Coming
Carson BeckettAll plans by this Coach
A solid, simple, and progressive training plan tailored towards getting you geared up for the upcoming cyclocross season. This plan is focused on a balanced week that really emphasizes the "work" days and progresses them throughout the cycle. We build from the foundational work up to sharper, cx-specific demands where you should be closer to race day.
As always, it is focused on science but employed by experience and application.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?