This plan is ideally July/August/Sept or Aug/Sept/October depending on when your goal races are.
The final month in the plan has some racing but these are ideally less important races to help polish off your fitness before your main race block (e.g. oct-dec)
Volume is ~6-12 hours with options to add time noted.
Core is included Tues/Thurs (flexible)
Skill work and intervals including cyclocross specific skills (e.g. dismount) included early in the plan
bike choice is flexible early in the plan
Structured Workout Download are included for SOME workouts but not all (e.g. some are simple or meant to be more flexible to your fitness/setting/recovery needs) or are simply ride endurance pace.
HR and RPE are noted
Do you have an Irregular Schedule or Want a Custom Training Plan?
Consummate Athlete offers a 3 months Made For You Plan, which eliminate much of the friction of pre-made plans because it takes your schedule, goals, equipment, and abilities into account
Please feel free to Email Peter for more details
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.