6 Week CX Peak Plan
Zack Allison, BSE- Source EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to deliver a peak CX season in 6 weeks. You should already be racing and ideally be applying this plan after an aerobic base period has been completed. This plan has workout builder elements. Once you purchase this please email email@example.com to receive your free pair of IRC CX Mud Tires. Only the first 6 purchases will receive tires. You can email me to see if the tires are still available before purchasing. No refunds if you just want the tires and they have already been given away. The end of this plan includes a taper. On the weekends there's racing options or group rides/longer endurance rides on weekends there's not racing. Ride your cx bikes as much as humanly possible.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:22 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|1:36 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:22 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:36 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?