Masters riders pre season training plan for cyclocross, 3 week progression
Nikki Brammeier Mudiiita Coaching
A 3 week training plan designed to prepare masters for the first cyclocross races of the season. This plan is for those riders wanting to sharpen up their skills and fitness before cross season begins. This plan works well to those who have a good level of fitness and are regular bike riders.
Progress is possible at any age so why not give yourself a head start this season?!
This plan has a great variety of sessions which include specific skills workouts with race intensity, endurance road rides with vo2max intervals, sweetspot workouts, short runs and core sessions.
Any questions once you get going then please don't hesitate to shoot me an email nikki@mudiiita,com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|12:45 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|0:36 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|0:03 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||12:45 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:36 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:03 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.