Youth riders pre season training plan for cyclocross, 3 week progression
Nikki Brammeier Mudiiita Coaching
A plan designed to help youth riders complete a consistent block of work before the cross season begins. This plan is for riders of all levels who understand the training needs for cyclocross races.
Fun sessions which will inspire, motivate and develop fitness for the cross season ahead, this plan is best done in August / September as a pre season block of work.
These sessions are designed for u16 riders of good fitness who are aiming to hit the season ready to go. The plan is full of fun, progressive training sessions. A great variety of workouts both on and off road to maximise your fitness coming in to cross season. This plan focuses on race style efforts, skills sessions with intervals, core and run sessions which will see you standing on that first startline of the season prepared and ready to race.
Any questions on this plan then please shoot me and email and I would be happy to answer and query's you may have. email@example.com
Practice makes progress, have fun!
Plan Includes -
Cyclocross Specific Intervals vo2max and tempo efforts
Race Start Simulations
Turbo / High intensity intervals
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.