James WalsgroveAll plans by this Coach
This 6 week training plan has all the cycling workouts needed to get you ready for the start of the cyclocross season or a target event. The plan has a mix of longer endurance rides at the weekend with higher intensity workouts to be completed mid week on the turbo. Power figures will be quoted for the turbo sessions and heart rate for the longer road rides.
For best results you should have already completed around 8-12weeks of good base training before starting this plan.
The plan is designed to start on a Monday although can be adapted to fit in with your training availability and all or part can be re-used for further events.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?