Cyclocross - Base - Threshold Focus - L2 [HR]
Coach Joseph MaloneyAll plans by this Coach
Prepare for your cyclocross season with a solid foundation. Base fitness is important but this plan re imagines what based means for the cyclocross rider or racer. You need to be comfortable adjusting your pace throughout the race so these workouts focus on building your ability to move from high intensity to lower intensity and back in the threshold area. More than anything else, cross racers need to be resilient, and this is the plan that lays that groundwork.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?