12-Week Preseason Cyclocross (Beginner/Intermediate, CX, Reusable) Includes email access to coach.
Tucker OlanderAll plans by this Coach
Many cyclists aren't sure how to transition their fitness from road/MTB into cyclocross form. There are many components to factor in - skills, running, plyometrics, intensity, volume, etc all need to work their way into a proper training program. Let us take the guess work out of the plan for you!
This 12 week plan will assist you in wrapping up your base and building a big aerobic (Hemi) engine, transitioning into variable intensities, then finish up with race-like outputs. We will include all of the variables listed below and manage fatigue throughout the program with 3 built-in rest weeks.
This plan will work best for those with few summer goals, with their sights set on cyclocross. Both intermediate and advanced riders (Cat. 3/4) can use this plan with no alterations needed.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Tucker directly at Tucker.firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?