8-Week In Season Cyclocross (Beg/Intermed, Cycling, Reusable). Includes email access to coach.
Tucker OlanderAll plans by this Coach
Cyclocross season is upon us! After putting in work all summer to build a big base, where do you go from here? How do you incorporate the required intensity, skills sessions, runs, racing, and still maintain that hard earned base? With this 8-Week In Season Cyclocross Plan, let us take out the guess work for you!
This plan will work best for those planning to race once per week on most weekends throughout the season. Both intermediate and advanced riders (Cat. 3/4) can use this plan with no alterations needed.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Tucker directly at Tucker.email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?