Updated on March 31, 2021
These standards help our coaches and athletes know what we expect from them and what they can expect from us. They help define what is acceptable in our community, provide a mechanism to report violations, and explain how reported violations will be reviewed and enforced. They aren’t tied to any law or legal agreement, and just like our community, they will continue to grow, evolve, and change over time.
We ask that you respect and follow these guidelines to create the best experience for all our community members:
- Be safe. Coaching, in any form, requires trust, and trust requires safety. Do not promote, threaten, or commit violent or illegal acts. Do not reveal someone’s personal or confidential information, and do not solicit, spam, extort, defraud, or phish others.
- Be kind. Our community is as diverse as the sports and events we enjoy, and we all started somewhere. Everyone is welcome. Do not bully, harass, insult, or discriminate against others. Do not target others with unwanted behavior or defame others.
- Be authentic. A strong community requires truth. Whether you’re a coach or an athlete, be yourself and be honest. Do not provide false or fraudulent information, impersonate an entity or individual in a deceptive or misleading manner, access others’ accounts without authorization, or copy others’ protected content like trademarks, copyrights, and training plans without written permission.
If you’d like to report a violation of these Community Standards, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reports are confidential, except for reports of unauthorized use as described below. We will protect your privacy and security, and we may contact you for more information.
If you are reporting the unauthorized use of protected content, please be aware these reports may not be confidential and be certain you are the owner of the content or an agent authorized to act on their behalf. Include a link to (or copy of) the original content, a link to (or copy of) the infringing content, and explicitly identify and describe the infringement. If your report includes multiple items, please list them separately as described above.
Our team works hard to review, and, if necessary, investigate each reported violation of these Community Standards and to make sure each decision is the right call given the seriousness of the issue, the input of stakeholders, and the circumstances of the situation. Potential actions based upon a finding that these standards have been violated may include:
- Removing the offending content
- Issuing a private warning
- Notifying affected customers
- Removing privileges from or adding restrictions to your account
- Removing TrainingPeaks accreditations or certifications
- Temporarily or permanently suspending your account
Of course, we are only human, and in some rare cases our decisions may be incorrect. If you disagree with a decision we’ve made, you can contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll re-review our decision carefully. The definitions of the standards and expectations themselves aren’t subject to review, however.