Running, Duathlon, Personal Training, High School Cross Country, Collegiate Cross Country, Corporate Wellness
1-on-1 Coaching, Consultations, Group Coaching, Local Coaching, Remote Coaching, Run Analysis, Biochemical Analysis
I prefer to work with highly motivated and open-minded athletes who want to get the best out of themselves.
* Lactate testing and translation into individualised key focus points and periodisation.
* Personal science-based high quality coaching for running and/or cycling.
We proudly can state that we helped dozens of athletes to get the best out of themselves (hundreds of personal records until now...) We work very structured science-based, detailed and with a lot of follow-up/feedback.
We are very passionate, motivated and love sportscience!
* Master of Sc. Sports & Movement Sciences & Physical education (KU Leuven, Belgium)
* > 20 years of experience as a teacher in athletics, anatomy, sports sciences, physical education
* Several coaching certifications.
-> Always learning, always improving...
* Former endurance elite athlete: experience at international level in long distance / cross country running: 4x qualifier EAA elite xc EC, , top 6 IAAF cross, silver at xc nationals, a lot of victories and top results at regional and national xc and road running races After the running 'career' switch to duathlon (short career) -> in the first year already national sprint champion title and a lot of victories and podium results every year. After 2,5 years duathllon (self-coached) I reached an international top level: medal at ETU elite EC LD, 4th place at ITU elite WC LD Zofingen (debut, only participated once), winner 2 Worldcup series Powerman, 2x gold at national championships, ...)
* Coach of a group of +-40 endurance athletes (running, duathlon, cycling, triathlon -> only running/cycling, no swimming)
* Example coachee:
Arnaud Dely: 5x medal at ETU and ITU U23 duathlon championships.
After +-1,2 year of collaboration -> running level from +-30'10" -> 29'03" (PR) at the national championships 10km road running (10/2020) and PR 5000m 14'04" (09/2020)