Service offered in English, German & Japanese
Bundesliga Team coach and WC participant myself!
- Highly personalised training plan according to your goals, time constraints and budget.
- Practical and specific tests to maximise your training and performance on the race day.
- Long term package or one off sessions for optimising your bike fit, swimming and/or running technique by improving your flexibility and functionality, which leads to improved aero/hydrodynamics and running economy.
I am Japanese, but used to represent Hong Kong for ITU world championships. I worked as a Personal Trainer and managed fitness centres in New Zealand. Now I live in Berlin, Germany and coach at TuS Neukölln, which is a starting right holder for the combined Berlin Team in the 1. Bundesliga. I still participate in variety of events mainly in triathlon myself.
- Bachelor of Recreation Management (Sport), Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Certificate in Fitness Industry Training Course, Christchurch Polytechnic, New Zealand
- DTU C-Trainer certificate, Germany
- Level 2 Hong Kong Triathlon Coach, Hong Kong Triathlon Association, Hong Kong
- Asian Triathlon Championships 1994, 6th Junior
- ITU Triathlon World Championships 1994 & 1995
- Ironman 70.3 World Championships 2018 & 2019
- Ironman 70.3 World Championships 2021 & 2022 qualified