- Founder of Team All-American
- Professional Coach & Trainer
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Sports Science from University of Miami
- Working on Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutrition Consultant with National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF)
- Certified and Registry-Approved Endurance Coach with USA Track and Field (USATF)
- Certified in CPR and First Aid with American Red Cross
- Certified in Total Body Resistance Exercise with TRX Training
- And more
Team All-American is a movement of athletes from around the world whose common purpose is to become the best we are capable of becoming through world-class fitness programs. We believe all athletes at all levels deserve an opportunity to crush their biggest goals. Team All-American strives for program customization at its finest, designing each aspect specifically for the individual’s needs. We transform bodies by training the way Olympians do, ultimately awakening peak body, mind and spirit to improve the world. The unleashed peak performance leads athletes to discover their truth.
- Better, Better, Better. We can achieve some amazing things in life if we just simply keep on getting better.
- The Truth. We don’t sugarcoat. We say it like it is because we know that other people deserve honesty as much as we need to be honest.
- World-Class. Our training programs are designed specifically to the needs of the individual athlete. We don’t do semi-custom or generic, but precision at its finest.
- Professional. We treat our athletes like professional athletes. We guide them, but at the end of the day, we give them space to make the right decisions. Motivation comes from within.
- Positive Vibes. We don’t yell at our athletes. We keep it positive. We are only here to serve them and help them become their best. We know that negativity doesn’t work.
Preferred Athlete Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Professional
1-on-1 Coaching, Consultations, Group Coaching, Local Coaching, Remote Coaching, Strength Training, Nutrition, Mental Skills, Training Camps, Run Analysis, Biochemical Analysis
Running, Personal Training, Corporate Wellness
Positive attitude, willingness to get out of comfort zone