, United Kingdom
- Corporate Wellness
- 1-on-1 Coaching
- Local Coaching
- Remote Coaching
- Strength Training
- Mental Skills
- Training Camps
- Run Analysis
- Swim Analysis
A willingness to try new ideas, ask questions, discuss and challenge. Use Zoom or alike for face to face discussions.
Meet Your Coach
Thanks for reading my profile, I have been coaching athletes for over 30 years and know the life affirming confidence that achieving your goals can bring. As I also work as a performance psychologist in business, I see my role as helping you develop your true potential whilst balancing the challenges our busy lives brings. If you are looking for a coach that combines a balanced approach to physical and mental athletic development then please get in touch. Triathletes at all levels welcomed.
A brief overview of my coaching biography
- 30+ years coaching experience in Track athletics and Triathlon
- Adviser and coach to international athletes at Major games including the World Athletics Champs, Commonwealth and Olympic games.
- Former Professional Squash player – Playing on the international squash tour
- Rob has competed in triathlons since 1985 and is still an active AG athlete himself competing at IM and 70.3 races
- Qualified BTF Level 3 coach and course developer and tutor for British Triathlon High Performing Coach Programme and Mentor Programme
Preferred Athlete Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Professional