Vetle Bergsvik Thorn and Robert Svendsen
Vetle Bergsvik Thorn and Robert Svendsen MyCoach
Vetle Bergsvik Thorn and Robert Svendsen
Vetle Bergsvik Thorn and Robert Svendsen MyCoach

Bergen , Norway


English, Norwegian

Sport Types
  • Triathlon
  • Road Cycling
  • Running
  • Duathlon
  • Swimming
  • Personal Training
  • Cross Country Skiing
  • Corporate Wellness
  • 1-on-1 Coaching
  • Consultations
  • Group Coaching
  • Local Coaching
  • Remote Coaching
  • Strength Training
  • Nutrition
  • Mental Skills
  • Training Camps
  • Bike Fit
  • Run Analysis
  • Swim Analysis
  • Biochemical Analysis
Athlete Requirements
Jeg kan garantere deg fremgang om du følger mitt spesialtipassede treningsprogram - Jeg setter ingen krav til utøvere hva det gjelder forkunskaper, nivå eller utstyr
Meet Your Coach
Vetle Bergsvik Thorn and Robert Svendsen
Vetle Bergsvik Thorn and Robert Svendsen MyCoach
Bergen Norway 5035
Coach Bio

Are you looking for progress in your endurance sport? We utilize "The Norwegian Endurance Model" used by the 2020 Tokyo Olympic champions Kristian Blummenfelt (triatlon) and Jakob Ingebrigtsen (running). We will follow and adjust your training in an optimized way so you can maximise your potential and reach your dreams. Your training program will be customized to suit your hectic week. So, if you want to improve yourself and reach your athletic goals, please feel free to contact us!

Read More

Vetle Bergsvik Thorn, 22 years old. Former junior European champion, multiple Norwegian national champion in short distance triathlon, competing for the Norwegian national team and training together with Olympic champion Kristian Blummenfelt. Has a lot of experience and knowledge about training and competing professionally.
Robert Svendsen, age 49, has long experience in endurance training and coaching. Two times Norwegian National Master champion in long distance triathlon, 2017 and 2020 and silver in 2021 - all while combining a hectic professional career.
Through a detailed analysis it has been possible to describe what Norwegian athletes have done to be world champions in summer and winter sports. Examples are: Medium and long distance running (Ingebrigtsen brothers), 70.3 Ironman World Champion 2019 (Gustav Iden), XC Skiing -male and -female world cup champions year by year and so on.
There is no magic behind it - There is a strong focus to distinguish between high and low intensity exercising.
The Norwegian Endurance Model can be summarized with three main points:

  • Spend 90% of your training time on endurance training. The remainder 10% on strength/speed
  • Of the hours you spend on endurance - spend 90% on low intensity and 10% on high intensity.
  • Do one to three high intensity training sessions each week. The interval training gives the highest effect if the intervals are from 8 minutes and higher and below lactate threshold.
Preferred Athlete Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Professional
Have a question? Contact me.

Send message