- based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- group sessions
- Fort Lauderdale Fortnight (group sessions set up like a quarterly training camp)
- strength for endurance
- coached ocean swims
- custom training plans
It is a triathlon club with the goal of making it available to international members... allowing them to participate in the regular group sessions when they are in town and then receiving training plans back home...
- I enjoy helping individuals move from where they are to where they want to be...
- Spent a lot of years in a variety of roles (triathlon, bicycle, fitness industries) working with experienced colleagues and motivated clients.... learning and providing the right service for each individual...
- Participated in my first triathlon in 1993 and first became USA Triathlon coach in 1999.
- Over the years of experience and qualifications it has become greatly satisfying to teach individuals the right training... not the normal standard training.
- Master of Science, Exercise Science, 2002
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise and Sports Science, 2000
- Level 3 Certificate in Coaching Triathlon, British Triathlon
- IRONMAN Certified Coach
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Certified Coach
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Preferred Athlete Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Professional
1-on-1 Coaching, Consultations, Group Coaching, Local Coaching, Remote Coaching, Strength Training, Training Camps
Triathlon, Running, Duathlon, IRONMAN, Swimming, Personal Training