Custom Training Camp in Tropical South Florida and Training Plans
Involves 6 or more hours of coaching (first 3 hours are not charged, Suggested $36/hour for additional, Pay-What-You-Want)
Focus is on developing Training Skills and covers Swimming, Cycling, Running, Strength for Endurance, Planning on TrainingPeaks, Question/Answer time...
After training camp you have two options:
- Ongoing training feedback through TrainingPeaks or
- Custom Training Plans (Suggested $36/week, Pay-What-You-Want)
It comes down to... Simplify triathlon life
- Over 18 years since I first certified as a Triathlon Coach
- I enjoy helping individuals move from where they are to where they want to be...
- Spent a lot of years in a variety of roles (triathlon, bicycle, fitness industries) working with experienced colleagues and motivated clients.... learning and providing the right service for each individual...
- Participated in my first triathlon in 1993 and first became USA Triathlon coach in 1999.
- Over the years of experience and qualifications it has become greatly satisfying to teach individuals the right training... not the normal standard training.
- Master of Science, Exercise Science, 2002
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise and Sports Science, 2000
- Level 3 Certificate in Coaching Triathlon, British Triathlon
- IRONMAN Certified Coach
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Certified Coach
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Preferred Athlete Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Professional
1-on-1 Coaching, Consultations, Local Coaching, Remote Coaching, Strength Training, Training Camps
Triathlon, Running, Duathlon, IRONMAN, Swimming