- Coach at all levels, and across many countries, with a pragmatic, and no-non sense approach.
- Emphasis on certain details, simplicity, and consistency. With an emphasis is a case-by-case approach on certain details, simplicity, and consistency.
- My 3 main objectives for the athletes are: staying healthy, gradual progress, and building the right mindset to be responsive when faced with different circumstances.
- Triathlon has been the center of my life since I was 13 years old. I've trained and raced with some athletes, of legendary status. Under top coaches in swimming, running, and of course, triathlon.
- I competed as a professional, achieving podiums is big-ish races, and with some minor wins.
- As a coach, I'm the current head coach of the Qatar National Triathlon Team. A Certified ITU level 1 coach, 2014 AsiaTri coach of the year, and guided many athletes to qualifying to various world championships.
- However, I'm most proud of the athletes I helped resurrect their careers, those who I steered towards a better lifestyle, and worked out of injuries.
Preferred Athlete Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Professional
1-on-1 Coaching, Consultations, Group Coaching, Local Coaching, Remote Coaching, Strength Training, Nutrition, Mental Skills, Training Camps, Bike Fit, Run Analysis, Swim Analysis, Biochemical Analysis
Triathlon, Road Cycling, Running, Mountain Biking, Cyclocross, Duathlon, IRONMAN, XTERRA, Swimming, Personal Training, Rowing, Cross Country Skiing, Mountaineering, Adventure Racing, Corporate Wellness
An open mind.