Triathlon, Road Cycling, Running, Mountain Biking, Cyclocross, Duathlon, IRONMAN, XTERRA, Swimming, Personal Training, Rowing, Cross Country Skiing, Mountaineering, Adventure Racing, Corporate Wellness
Preferred Athlete Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Professional
- Coach at all levels, and across many countries, with a pragmatic, and no-non sense approach.
- Emphasis on certain details, simplicity, and consistency. With an emphasis is a case-by-case approach on certain details, simplicity, and consistency.
- My 3 main objectives for the athletes are: staying healthy, gradual progress, and building the right mindset to be responsive when faced with different circumstances.
- Triathlon has been the center of my life since I was 13 years old. I've trained and raced with some athletes, of legendary status. Under top coaches in swimming, running, and of course, triathlon.
- I competed as a professional, achieving podiums is big-ish races, and with some minor wins.
- As a coach, I'm the current head coach of the Qatar National Triathlon Team. A Certified ITU level 1 coach, 2014 AsiaTri coach of the year, and guided many athletes to qualifying to various world championships.
- However, I'm most proud of the athletes I helped resurrect their careers, those who I steered towards a better lifestyle, and worked out of injuries.
1-on-1 Coaching, Consultations, Group Coaching, Local Coaching, Remote Coaching, Strength Training, Nutrition, Mental Skills, Training Camps, Bike Fit, Run Analysis, Swim Analysis, Biochemical Analysis
An open mind.