Liz graduated with a B.A. in Music and a M.S. in Kinesiology from the University of North Texas. She holds certifications with USA Triathlon Level II, US Masters Swimming Level II, and Yoga Alliance 200+HR teacher certification. She began coaching in 2014, collaborating with youth, junior, and master level athletes. She is currently training in OKC as a high performance rower in the hopes of competing in the Olympics.
"I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your goals!"
- Sport is a lifestyle. Training is a balance with every aspect of one's life.
- As the world develops and changes, so does the approach to coaching for each individual's specific needs.
- US Rowing Masters National Championship, Lightweight A 1x, 1st place, 2019
- United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee Next Olympic Hopeful Scouting Camp, 2018
- USA Triathlon South Midwest Collegiate Conference Omnium, 1st place, 2017-2018
- USA Triathlon South Midwest Collegiate Regional Conference Championship, 1st place, 2018
- NCAA Women’s Collegiate Triathlon National Championship, 46th place, 2017
- NCAA Women’s Collegiate Triathlon East Regional Qualifier, 10th place D1, 2017
- USA Triathlon South Midwest Collegiate Conference Omnium, 6th place, 2017
- Team USA Finisher, ITU Long Course World Championships, 2016
- Team USA Finisher, USA Triathlon Age Group World Championships, 2015
- Finisher, IRONMAN 140.6, 2013, 2014, 2016