Liz collaborates with athletes and parathletes of all experience levels in triathlon, rowing, running, and swimming. Valuing each individual's goal and lifestyle, she offers training plans that match the needs of the athlete and shares an environment that supports a productive partnership.
"I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your goals!"
B.A. in Music / M.S. in Kinesiology - University of North Texas
USA Triathlon Level II
US Masters Swimming Level II
Yoga Alliance 200+HR
USRowing National Team Member
- Sport is a lifestyle. Training is a balance with every aspect of one's life.
- As the world develops and changes, so does the approach to coaching for each individual's specific needs.
- 2x National Team member for coastal rowing
- Top 8 finish in the World Rowing Beach Sprint Finals Championships, CMix2x, 2021
- Top 9 finish in the World Rowing Coastal World Championships, W4x, 2021
- Team USA qualifier, 1st place in the USRowing Beach Sprint Trials, CMix2x, 2021
- 1st place in the US Rowing Masters National Championship, Lightweight A 1x, 2019
- United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee Next Olympic Hopeful Scouting Camp, 2018
- 1st place in the USA Triathlon South Midwest Collegiate Conference Omnium, 2017-2018
- 1st place in the USA Triathlon South Midwest Collegiate Regional Conference Championship, 2018
- NCAA Women’s Collegiate Triathlon National Championship, 46th place, 2017
- NCAA Women’s Collegiate Triathlon East Regional Qualifier, 10th place D1, 2017
- USA Triathlon South Midwest Collegiate Conference Omnium, 6th place, 2017
- Team USA Finisher, ITU Long Course World Championships, 2016
- Team USA Finisher, USA Triathlon Age Group World Championships, 2015
- Finisher, IRONMAN 140.6, 2013, 2014, 2016