I started my sport career as a swimmer at the age of 7 and then switched to Triathlon at the age of 14. Competed for Russian Youth National Team, then switched to Ironman triathlon.
- Member of Russian National Team for long distance triathlon
- 2x U23 Ironman 70.3 Russian Champion
- Ironman Personal best: 8:24
- Bachelors degree in sports coaching (P. F. Lesgaft St.Petersburg National University of Sports and Physical Culture)
- I'm trying to make triathlon a part of my customers' life without harming their health, their work and their families and to achieve the best possible result.
- Balanced preparation for all triathlon stages to achieve the best total result.