Triathlon, Road Cycling, Running, Duathlon, IRONMAN, Swimming, Rowing
Preferred Athlete Levels
I'm a running and triathlon coach based out of Orange County, CA. I have 15 years of running experience, with over 35 marathons and triathlons under my belt. This includes a 2012 effort that had me running a marathon a month for charity, and a solo ultra running event in 2015 called 500 Miles for SMA.
I coach others simply because I enjoy seeing people exceed what they think their potential is.
"Molon labe." - King Leonidas of Sparta
- Born and raised in The Bronx, New York.
- Began distance running in 2004, when I completed my first Boston Half Marathon.
- Completed 12 consecutive TCS New York City Marathons, from 2005-2017.
- Completed a marathon a month in 2012
- Began my interest in triathlon in 2013, by completing the 2013 New York City TriathlonIn 2015 Completed a long distance solo run from San Francisco to Anaheim to raise
- donations and awareness to fight Spinal Muscular Atrophy, called 500 Miles for SMAIn 2017, I became a Certified Ironman Coach, so that I can help others see that their potential is without limits.In 2018, I made the move to Southern California, that provides the wonderful weather that allows outdoor training throughout the year.In 2019, I began preparing myself for a heavy race schedule which will culminate with another solo long distance run in August 2020, to once more raise awareness and donations to fight Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
1-on-1 Coaching, Consultations, Group Coaching, Local Coaching, Remote Coaching, Mental Skills, Run Analysis
...just a desire to work hard and achieve a goal.