- UK-based cycling coach providing online training plans and bespoke programmes in English, Dutch, German and French, as well as 1:1 virtual and IRL bike and PT sessions.
- I work with men and women, across various cycling disciplines and distances.
- I am a DNAFit Certified Trainer and completed Dr Stacy Sims' Women Are Not Small Men course and can thus optimise training to genetic potential and hormones (pre, peri and post menopause).
- I use a combination of TrainingPeaks and Xert with my athletes
- I have particular expertise in long distance cycling and women's cycling, but work with, and welcome, both men and women, be it to help you train for your first century ride, move up to the next road racing category, set a new time trial PB or take on an ultra race or even record attempt.
- As a coach, I am passionate about inspiring and supporting others to realise their goals and optimise their athletic potential: To DREAM BIG, SET GOALS and TAKE ACTION to get FITTER, to ride FASTER and go FARTHER.
- In 2019, I was listed as one of Cycling UK’s 100 Women in Cycling for being one of the world’s foremost endurance cyclists and being an inspirational woman who encourages others to cycle. I have competed in:
- Timetrials: World 24 hr TT champion (2017), UK 12hr & UK24 hr TT champion (2015 & 2017), Best British All-Rounder i.e. fastest in the country over 25, 50 and 100 miles (2014) and various wins over shorter distances
- 24-Hour Races: solo wins at Le Mans24, Zandvoort24 and Revolve24
- Road Races (up to Cat 2)
- Unsupported ultra cycling races: 1000 km BikingMan Oman female winner and top 10 overall (2019)
- In a moment of madness I also spent 70 hours on a turbo trainer, breaking the Zwift distance record (2017).
- Currently training for North Cape - Tarifa Race (7400km)
- Currently studying for an advanced diploma in Performance Nutrition with the Institute of Performance Nutrition
Preferred Athlete Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Professional
1-on-1 Coaching, Consultations, Group Coaching, Local Coaching, Remote Coaching, Strength Training, Nutrition, Mental Skills, Training Camps, Biochemical Analysis
Road Cycling, Mountain Biking, Cyclocross, Duathlon, IRONMAN, Personal Training
English, German, Dutch, Flemish, French
I accept athletes of all levels, genders, bike types and training goals. Ideally you have a power meter, but I am happy to work with those who only possess a heart rate monitor too.