Level 1 coaches have passed the TrainingPeaks accreditation course and have shown that they have the knowledge and skill to help you reach your goals.
Bellevue, WA , United States
- Master's Degree in Sports Sciences (with emphasis on corrective training/injury prevention)
- Certified IRONMAN Triathlon Coach, IMU
- TrainingPeaks Level-1 Coach
-Certified Running Coach, USATF
-Certified Swim Coach, ASCA
- Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist -ACSM
- Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist- NASM
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – NSCA
- Certified PNF Stretch Specialist - ASFA
- 40 years coachingexperience (17 as a Tri Coach)
I have spent all of my adult life in sports helping others get better, stronger, fitter and faster as a strength coach, then for the last 17 years as a triathlon coach. I am the head coach and owner of Strong2thefinishline Tri Club in the Seattle, Washington area I am also an avid and consistent triathlete. I coach all levels from beginners to advanced. I pride myself in focusing on individuality - no two athletes are the same. I pay attention to details, as well as the big picture. My background in sports science and injury treatment as a physiologist ensures that my athletes are in good hands, with emphasis on in jury prevention, longevity and a smart, scientific approach to performance.
12007 NE 12th St