LIFE IS ABOUT EXPERIENCE.
It’s about setting goals and challenging yourself.
It’s about going beyond what you think is possible and enjoying the incredible moments and experiences along the way.
At Haste we know that the experiences are so much more enjoyable when you are at your peak performance.
e’re committed to making you the best you can be.
It's more than just training programmes, a personal approach working closely with each client. Specialising in diets & nutrition.
Sport is a lifestyle for me, and I have been a lifetime athlete. Growing up playing sports through school started the chain of events which have bought me to where I am today. Cycling palmaris:
- Regional Champion 2013 & 2014
- Masters Tour of Majorca 1st 2013 & 2nd 2014
- National Team Pursuit Championships 2nd 2013
- National Team Time Trial Championships 2nd 2014 & 2015
- Masters National Road Championship 1st 2015, 2nd 2010 & 2012, 3rd 2019
- Masters National Points Champion 1st 2019
I have studied sport in detail, trained with the best, learnt from the best and have used this knowledge to take the best from each sport and adapt those principles to any sport. Absorbing information about human anatomy, training principles and how the human body works. This grew a thirst for knowledge which led to me reading books, going to seminars, training with high profile athletes, working with coaches and gaining qualifications in anatomy, sports nutrition and cycle coaching. This led me to specialise in, and work for, sports supplements and health food brands, and from here I launched my own cycle coaching company called Haste.
- UCI Level 2 Coaching
- UCI Level 1 Mechanic
- Precision Nutrition PN1: The Essentials in Sports Nutrition and Exercise.
- WADA certified High-Performance Coach
- Anatomy for Trainers
• Google- The Fundamentals of Marketing