Professional Triathlete - Michael Fox
- Provides coaching services for athletes looking to improve and meet their full potential.
- Coaches athletes with a variety of ability levels in Triathlon and Running.
- Training programs to suit your individual needs and situation.
I race as a Professional Athlete and work part-time as a PDHPE Teacher. This gives me a unmatched understanding how beneficial a training program that suits your individual needs and situation can be.
My understanding of sport and what it takes to improve and achieve has been developed from my involvement at a high level in sport from a young age. Coming from a Surf Life Saving background I have grown up in the water and have taken this strength into Triathlons.
- 4th Ironman Australia 2016 in a time of 8:26 (Sub 3hr Marathon).
- 6th Challenge Wanaka 2015 in a time of 9:03.
- 3rd Challenge Half Melbourne 2014.
- Competed in the Iconic Coolangatta Gold.
- 2 x U19 SLSA National 2km Beach Run Champion.
- Bachelor of Education (Health & Physical Education
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Coached 25-29 AG athlete to qualify for the 2016 Ironman 70.3 World Championships.
- Coach beginner athletes to their first time goals such as completing a Sprint Tri / Olympic Tri / Ironman 70.3 / Half Marathon
- Coached 25-29 AG athlete to Sub 11 hour Ironman Australia time with a 20 min PB.
Preferred Athlete Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
1-on-1 Coaching, Consultations, Group Coaching, Remote Coaching
Triathlon, Running, IRONMAN, Swimming, Personal Training, High School Cross Country