I specialize in coaching endurance athletes of all abilities towards their adventures and away from injury.
- Adventure & road cycling
- Climbing & Mountaineering
- Road & mountain running
- Triathlon (all distances)
- Private and group coaching
- Injury coaching (virtual or in person)
- Custom strength training program
- Run analysis (virtual or in person)
- Bike analysis and bike fit (virtual or in person)
- Life coaching
I have coached hundreds of athletes to their goals, injury and illness free since 2004. I realized very early in this coaching career that in addition to custom training programs, athletes need to have special focus in the following three areas:
- Mental Well-being - everything in a person's life has a positive or negative impact on their mental health. Therefore I need to coach the whole person, not just the sport. Life coaching is always included as part of my one-on-one coaching programs.
- Injury Prevention& Rehabilitation - an athlete will not reach their goal if injured. Therefore I always prioritize body maintenance and energy management. Everyone of my athletes receives body maintenance training and also has it included in their training program. In addition to this I am also an injury coach and can support athletes through rehabiilitation of most injuries
- Illness Prevention & Energy Management - Rest and recovery is the most important part of training. This not only applies to the intervals during the training but also to what happens between training sessions. Life coaching is always required to ensure that a proper balance is achieved to ensure that an athlete receives the physical and mental rest required.
I have always coached athletes by the mantra, "I represent an athlete, and an athlete represents me." This representation is not determined by results but rather effort that is put in.