D3 MULTISPORT, INC.
The key to achieving your goal is having a plan! D3 Multisport founder and head coach Mike Ricci uses his collective 30+ years of coaching experience to help each individual athlete be successful - at any level. His passion for the sport and wisdom gained from coaching thousands of athletes all go into the design of his training plans. Let the D3 coaching team take the guesswork out of your training and guide you with pre-built training plans or 1-to-1 coaching.
“You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.” ~Herb Brooks
- Mike Ricci is a professional coach and business owner. Coaching is his passion and supporting athletes through their goals is a privilege.
- USA Triathlon Coach of the Year and 2017 USAT World Team Coach
- Started coaching in 1989 and founded D3 Multisport, Inc. in 2000.
- Earned USAT Level III Elite Coach certification in 2005 and is 1 of only 23, coaches in the US with this credential.
- Head Coach of the USAT Collegiate National Champions, CU Buffaloes from 2009 – 2013.
- Sought after presenter for USAT courses, Training Peaks conferences, and others.
- A regular contributor to industry publications including Lava and Triathlete Magazines.
- Mike equally enjoys helping athletes get started in triathlon and the thrill of coaching athletes to the podium and qualifying for Kona.
- Draws upon his personal experience to help athletes. He is a 10x Ironman finisher, with a PR of 10:30, Team USA Member, and holds multiple All-American honors through USAT.
- Some outside-the-box things to know: he is a United States Marine Corps Veteran and has his BS and MBA in Finance.
Every D3 athlete is treated as an individual. We will help you select the coaching option that best matches your goals. Email Coach Mike for help in selecting the right plan for you! Mike@D3Multisport.com