Torre del Mar
English, Spanish, German
Triathlon, Road Cycling, Running, Duathlon, IRONMAN, XTERRA, Swimming
Preferred Athlete Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Professional
Who I am:
- I come from Lanzarote (Canary Islands - Spain), one of the best places to practice endurance sports such as triathlon.
- I work as an endurance sports coach and sporting assessor in MITLab (co-founder).
- 1-on-1 coaching, group coaching, local coaching and remote coaching.
- Biomechanical and physiological analysis.
- Injury recovery, rehabilitation and prevention.
- BSc in Sport Science (University of Granada).
- MSc in Sport and Clinical Biomechanics (Liverpool John Moores University).
- 5 years of experience in the Biomechanics Research group in University of Granada (5 scientific papers published).
Other academic degrees - Spanish Sports Federations:
- National coach - Track and field
- National coach - Swimming
- National coach - Triathlon
1-on-1 Coaching, Group Coaching, Local Coaching, Remote Coaching, Training Camps, Bike Fit, Run Analysis, Swim Analysis, Biochemical Analysis
I only accept athletes with computers trainers (HR and GPS). Power meter is optional.