, United States
- Personal Training
- High School Cross Country
- 1-on-1 Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Local Coaching
- Remote Coaching
- Strength Training
- Mental Skills
- Training Camps
- Run Analysis
I'd love to coach anybody who is committed to improving as a person and athlete.
Meet Your Coach
Sierra Endurance Sports
A Nevada Native with 20 years of running & Competing under my belt w/ Racing experience from the 5k-Marathon.I competed in Both Cross Country & Track starting in Middle school and continue to compete into my 30s in club Cross Country, Road Racing & Track invites. High School team captain for 3 years & I continue to be Team Captain in Events like the Reno Tahoe Odyssey & a few other local events. I currently Coach for SES but would love to Coach anybody who is motivated to improve!
10 + years of Coaching, 20 years of Running and Competing.
- Training Peaks Level 2 Accredited Coach, TP Coach Match Program
- USA Track and Field - Level 1 Accredited Coach
- NHFS Interscholastic Track and Field Coach
- ISSA Certified Strength Coach and Certified Nutrition Coach
- Damonte Ranch HS XC/Track -Reno, NV-Head Coach-since 2014-Current
- 2022 Regional Double-Goal Coach Award Winner(https://positivecoach.org/the-pca-blog/2022-regional-double-goal-coach-award-winners-announced/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dgc)
Preferred Athlete Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Professional