Swimming, Surfing, Ocean Fitness (SUP, Kayak) & Triathlon Training for all distances & ability levels!
Australia's Longest Serving Triathlon Coach - Level 1 & Level 2 Coach from 1989/ 1990 when first courses were held.
- Pool Swim Squad based at Prince Alfred Park Pool Sydney.
- Ocean Swim training based Bondi, Sydney.
- Coached Swimmers, kayakers, surf-lifesavers, triahtletes, cyclists & runners up to Olympic/ World Championship level.
- Winner over 50 Ocean Swims & Triathlon Swims outright.
- Ironman Australia Swim winner 1996 (Pro) & 2014 Cairns Ironman Swim Winner (aged 48).
- Australian Triathlete of the Year 1989 & Gold Medallist at 1989 World Championships Avignon, France as part of Team Australia!
- 5 years on the televised Uncle Tobys/ Nutri Grain Surf Ironman Series 1991 - 1996.
- Coolangatta Gold Masters Surf Ironman Champion.
- Hawaii Ironman finisher 2014 (25 kgs over race weight) after winning Ironman Lottery!
- Part time rookie surfer WCT tour 1983 - 1986.
- 44 minutes City To Surf on 40kms per week training.