Maximise your limited time and get better results!
Dan Benton has been coaching for over 17 years and has a proven record in developing athletes of all levels. Whether you are starting at the beginning, wanting to lose weight or increase performance, or take on a huge challenge Dan is the right coach for you.
Dan has coached athletes all over the world in running, cycling, swimming, triathlon, MTB and other endurance events.
Head Coach at The Barnyard.
- Proven ability to deliver results to age group triathletes of all ages and abilities.
- Australia Triathlon Performance Coach
- Multiple Ironman and over 15 Ironman 70.3 and long course races
- Represented Australia in age group events
- Background in endurance and trail runs
My goal as a coach is to make people believe in themselves, ensure longevity for every athlete and to make triathlon a lifestyle rather than a sport.
- World Duathlon Championship, World Champion, two bronze medallists
- IM Australia, the fastest female Age Grouper and 5th woman overall
- 5 National age group champions in triathlon, duathlon and cross triathlon.
- Wins in countless age group
- Coached over 100 age groupers to successful Ironman races.
- Representatives in AG World Championships including:
- Ironman World Championship Kona, Ironman 70.3 World Championship World Triathlon Age Group Championships
- Australian Cycling Master
In other sports my athletes have won:
- Cycling Australian and NSW Masters Individual Time trial champion. Done with 2 separate athletes.
- Female winner in the 255km ultra race Big Red Run.
- Wins in ultra and trail runs.
- Wins in Endurance Mountain Biking
My athletes have completed races in iconic races such as:
- Rottnest Challenge Open Water Swim.
- Challenge Roth.
- The North Face 100.
- Escape from Alcatraz