Webinar: Mental Training Tactics of World Champions with Dave Scott
When it comes to success as an athelte, it’s not (just) about doing the physical training. Performing at your personal race best begins well before race day with a race strategy, measurable short-term goals and specific training tools.
In this special webinar, Dave Scott — 6x Ironman World Champion and former coach to last year’s Kona winner Chrissie Wellington — shares the mental training handbook that top athletes like Chrissie use to perform at their best on race day.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Implementing a “winning” race day strategy
- Setting (and revising) short-term goals
- Building a mental road map for the course
- Taking a physical self-inventory during the race
- Being in (and getting back to being) in the moment
- Overcoming performance dips and valleys
You will learn mental training tools that you can apply immediately to achieve your “winning” success, too.
Dave Scott uses TrainingPeaks to deliver his training plans. See all of Dave’s Ironman training plans here.