How to Import Data into TrainingPeaks or WKO+
December 9, 2012 | TrainingPeaks
Looking for information about how to import data from a device or another training website into TrainingPeaks or WKO+? Here are some articles in our Blog and Help center that can answer your questions.
- Import data from Strava into TrainingPeaks
- Import existing data into WKO
- Bulk download workout files from TrainingPeaks Athlete Edition
- Move files from Garmin Connect into TrainingPeaks
- Upload Computrainer files from Computrainer software into TrainingPeaks
- Export from Garmin Training Center
- Import data from Golden Cheetah
- Download/upload from an SRM
- Download/upload from Polar
- Import Suunto files from Movescount.com
- Import Runner’s World Classic Log into new Runner’s World Personal Trainer powered by TrainingPeaks
Not what you’re looking for? Search the FAQs on our Help Center, or contact our Customer Success Team. As athletes and coaches themselves, they’re knowledgeable and passionate about helping you to train smarter using TrainingPeaks.