Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please create a TrainingPeaks account or login. Once logged in, return to the forum by clicking "Forums" at the top right of your account.
Errors with Meal Log and Calorie Scanner Upload
bshotts
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:28:00 AM(UTC)

When I try to upload foods from the calorie scanner via TP Messenger, I get the following error message: The Date Time represented by the string is not supported in calendar System.Globalization.GregoriaCalendar. Do I need a new version of TP Messenger and/or new firmware for the scanner? Also, when I try to add a meal using the Meal Log, I get a 500 internal server error using IE Explorer (version 6.0). It seems to work fine using Firefox. Thanks.
bshotts
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:22:00 PM(UTC)

Looks like the meal log is working now on Internet Explorer but I'm still getting the following error message when I try to upload food items from the calorie scanner via TP Messenger: "The Date Time represented by the string is not supported in calendar System.Globalization.GregoriaCalendar." Do I need a new version of TP Messenger and/or new firmware for the scanner?
bshotts
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2007 1:06:00 PM(UTC)

Anyone?
Rudeo
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2007 4:51:00 AM(UTC)

I'm not getting this error but I use firefox which you mention in your first post.
tmvolk00
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2007 6:14:00 AM(UTC)

I have never had a problem. Good luck and I hope you get it figured out.